Haute is looking for photography interns. While this is an unpaid opportunity, its priceless in its rewards of training and real-world experience that adds value to your resume and portfolio. This program is the perfect learning opportunity for an individual who has a creative spirit, can see the big picture and whose passion lies in creating a vision through photography. You must also be outgoing with excellent communication skills.
The Photography Intern reports to the Design Director and works closely with the Art Director and Photographer.
Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
• Photographing bars, lounges, and clubs including: interiors, exteriors, surrounding areas, the crowds, ‘the party’, bartenders, wait staff, and more
o Some tasks require gaining entry into the most exclusive clubs, bars, and lounges
• Photographing events including: festivals, events, concerts, parties, sporting events, fashion shows, parades, theater, gallery openings, and film and television premieres
• Photographing landmarks and neighborhoods
• Photography or other Creative Major
• Professional photography experience a plus
• Ability to gain entry into the hottest bars, clubs, and lounges
• Need to own a quality camera: SLR or SLR Digital camera preferred
• Knowledge and/or ability to learn the social scene of a city
• Up-to-date with pop-culture, music, sports, and events
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative mind
• Photoshop skills a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive mentality, and tremendous work ethic
• Enjoys travel and social activities
• No fear of taking photographs in any situation or setting
This internship is aimed at students, or entry-level photographers interested in building their portfolio, working with an exciting entertainment company, and networking in the nightlife industry.